FUE BEARD TRANSPLANTATION AT YOUNG AGES : ADVANTAGES – DISADVANTAGES
Beard Implantation – Procedure
The donor area is selected carefully from the back of the scalp and hair follicles are chosen according to their thickness and diameter, as well as the number of hair they contain.
In most cases they have one or two hairs each.
The main challenge for beard implantation, which ascertains Bergamnn Kord’s expertise, is the placement, in the correct angle, of the hair follicles in order to achieve a natural look.
The transplant lasts from 3 to 5 hours, always according to the number of hair follicles that have to be transplanted.
The technique is performed under local anesthesia, always under the direct observation of an anesthesiologist.
For increased density, a second session may be required, in order the expected result to be achieved.
FUE Beard Transplant – Advantages :
* Absence of post-operative scaring and nuisances.
* Rapid healing of both the recipient and donor areas.
* Completely mild post-operative course with very few restrictions, concerning mainly the first week after the transplant.
* The ability to extract a specific number of isolated hair follicles.
* Reproduction of the natural way that hair grows, ensuring an aesthetically perfect, result.
The advantages and potentials of the method, now make it clear why it has become so popular among the young – mostly – men.
However, age is not a factor that makes a man the perfect candidate.
FUE technique (Follicle Unit Extraction) provides great results, always adapted to each case’s particularities, aiming to the desired result.