HAIR LOSS RESTORATION USING THE FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
The FUE Hair Transplant (Follicular Unit Extraction), the most modern method of hair implantation, is used with exceptional results, for hair loss restoration on the scalp.
The same, successful technique is also applied for transplanting hair to the beard, eyebrows, other body elements and scar hair restoration.
Get informed about the area that interests you :
B E A R D
The advanced FUE Beard Transplant technique for the chin, cheeks, mustache and sideburns, provides the intended solution to individuals that seek to restore Hair Loss or just to thicken their facial hair.
People interested want to increase the density and the shape of their facial hair, aiming to attain a perfectly shaped beard, mustache or sideburns.
This way, they can achieve the look that they desire for personal or professional reasons.
The basic cause of facial Hair Loss is heredity.
Bergmann Kord’s experienced doctors apply the FUE Beard Transplant, a technique that can respond fully to the demands mainly due to:
* Absence of post-operative scars and nuisances.
* The ability to extract a specific number of individual hair follicles.
* Swift healing of both the recipient and donor areas.
* Completely mild post-operative course, accompanied by few restrictions, mainly for the first week after the transplant.
* Securing a complete, aesthetically perfect, result since hair grows in a natural way.
E Y E B R O W S
The FUE Eyebrow Implantation is addressed to people with limited, or totally absent, eyebrow hair.
It is a fact that well-shaped eyebrows aid with face symmetry, so that the look is dynamic and the eyes appear more intense.
The temporary solution, until now, was permanent tattoo or even eye pencil. Most of the time, though, these do not provide the desired results.
By utilizing the advanced FUE Hair Transplant technique, we have the ability to fully restore eyebrow Hair Loss.
During the implantation, individual hair follicles are transplanted from the head to the eyebrows, in order to restore partial hair thinning or complete Hair Loss in the area.
The doctor sketches the area affected by Hair Loss, to which the new hair follicles will be transplanted, based on the wishes and characteristics of the individual.
This defines the desired shape, thickness and density.
The FUE Eyebrow Implantation is considered mild surgery and is performed under local anesthesia.
During the 3 to 5 hours for which the procedure lasts, the person can converse with the medical team, watch television or just relax.
After the end of the operation, the person is in a position to drive and return to his home.
The results will be visible after 3 to 6 months.
The cost of the FUE Eyebrow Implantation is proportionate to the needs of each case and is depended upon the number of hair follicles required to cover the thinning area.
B O D Y H A I R
* Extraction of isolated hair follicles
During the process, Bergmann Kord’s doctor, wearing special magnifying glasses, extracts the hair follicles one by one from scattered points of the donor area.
The entire process is performed with high precision, to ensure the integrity and, by extension, the viability of the hair follicles. This is done in order to minimize injury to the donor area and safeguard the integrity of surrounding hair follicles.
* Implantation of the extracted hair follicles
From a technical aspect, the placement phase of the hair follicles is the most demanding of the whole process.
The hair follicles are implanted into the prepared receptors of the recipient area along with their surrounding tissue.
Procedure duration and recovery time
The operation is painless and is performed under local anesthesia, always under the supervision of an anesthesiologist.
The process lasts from 3 to 8 hours depending on the case and the recovery period is minimal.
SCAR HAIR RESTORATION
The most advanced FUE technique, besides producing excellent results in Hair Transplantation, it is also used with significant success for Scar Hair Restoration.
Many people contact Bergmann Kord to cover scars or other marks on their scalp or body.
* Classification and storage of hair follicles
- The hair follicles that are selected from the donor area must contain one or two hairs each to achieve a natural look. Those are classified and then stored until the moment of their implantation.
* Creating receptor points
- For the preparation of receptor points for the hair follicles in the recipient area, specialized micro-tools are used in order to maintain some set specifications during their placement.
- This careful and studied placement of hair follicles is very important for a natural looking result and for achieving maximum density.
The first results after a session of Scar Hair Restoration, will be visible about 4 months after the operation.
The complete, permanent, result comes about 12 months after the day of the transplant.
Due to the great success and array of applications the FUE Hair Transplant has, demand for it is rising rapidly in the field of hair implantation in various body parts as : Beard, Eyebrows as well as for Scar hair restoration.